The staff at Wanda Ings Racing are experienced, very knowledgeable about horses and are very dedicated.
Wanda is very much a hands on trainer who surrounds herself by experienced and dedicated staff to ensure that the horses under her care receive the best individual attention. She is an excellent judge of horse flesh and can be relied on to give owners and prospective owners the full benefit of her knowledge and experience.
Chelsea is not only the stable jockey but is also heavily involved in the breaking-in and education of the younger horses in the stable. She is hard working and is always ready to help in all aspects of the stable. Chelsea is always prepared to give owners insightful reports and helpful advice on their horses.
- What is his job: Will is working his way up to becoming an apprentice jockey for the Wanda Ings stable - hopefully he'll get his ticket sometime in November 2020. He is a great help around the stables and with riding trackwork for us. On race days he can be seen strapping our runners.
- How long has Will been with the team: Will has been with Wanda Ings stable since January this year. Prior to joining our team Will worked under his father, Peter Stanley.
- What is Deb's job - Deb rides trackwork and occasionally carries out race day duties for the stable. She also does some cooking for the team some mornings, her baked goodies keep us all sweet toothed and smiling.
- How long has Deb been with the team: Deb has been a valuable member of the Wanda Ings stable team for 6 months.
- What is Kelsey’s job – Kelsey comes in for 3 hours a morning to help around the stables where she is a little busy bee who takes pride in all of her work. She has a great affinity with the horses and doesn’t pass a stable door without a horse putting it’s nose out for a hug and a kiss on the nose.
- How long has Kelsey been with the team: She has just started with the stable. Kelsey previously worked in Polo all around the world so has plenty of experience and seems very interested in learning more about racing.